London-based Eurodata Systems has been acquired by fellow Microsoft Gold Certified reseller Trinity Expert Systems for an undisclosed sum. Simon Aron, joint managing director at Eurodata, confirmed the deal was signed and sealed this week but was unable to provide details of future strategy at this stage. "It was just a really …
Business process outsourcing firm Liberata IT Solutions, which is responsible for several large government contracts, has devoured Microsoft Gold partner Trinity Expert Systems (TES) in a pre-pack administration. This came after TES succumbed to pressing cash-flow issues. Coventry-based TES called in the receivers Deloitte …
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests