London-based Eurodata Systems has been acquired by fellow Microsoft Gold Certified reseller Trinity Expert Systems for an undisclosed sum. Simon Aron, joint managing director at Eurodata, confirmed the deal was signed and sealed this week but was unable to provide details of future strategy at this stage. "It was just a really …
Business process outsourcing firm Liberata IT Solutions, which is responsible for several large government contracts, has devoured Microsoft Gold partner Trinity Expert Systems (TES) in a pre-pack administration. This came after TES succumbed to pressing cash-flow issues. Coventry-based TES called in the receivers Deloitte …
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM