Microsoft is set to slash the fees that its partners make on sales of Service Provider Licensing Agreements (SPLA) to certain large customers from January. As revealed by El Chan a couple of weeks back, SPLA prices are heading north from the start of next year with mostly double-digit rises on Windows Server, System Centre, …
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan