Microsoft is set to slash the fees that its partners make on sales of Service Provider Licensing Agreements (SPLA) to certain large customers from January. As revealed by El Chan a couple of weeks back, SPLA prices are heading north from the start of next year with mostly double-digit rises on Windows Server, System Centre, …
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip