Blockbuster Inc. yesterday backed away from its $1bn bid for consumer electronics retailer Circuit City citing gloomy “market conditions”. The movie rental chain’s CEO James Keyes said in a statement: “We have determined that it is not in the best interest of Blockbuster's shareholders to proceed with an acquisition of Circuit …
Woolworths, the UK-based family and entertainment retail behemoth, is set to release its own range of home PC software. The firm has teamed up with white label software developer Formjet Innovations to offer seven software products including word processing, internet security, anti-virus, and "edutainment" packages. Formjet …
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM