Blockbuster Inc. yesterday backed away from its $1bn bid for consumer electronics retailer Circuit City citing gloomy “market conditions”. The movie rental chain’s CEO James Keyes said in a statement: “We have determined that it is not in the best interest of Blockbuster's shareholders to proceed with an acquisition of Circuit …
Woolworths, the UK-based family and entertainment retail behemoth, is set to release its own range of home PC software. The firm has teamed up with white label software developer Formjet Innovations to offer seven software products including word processing, internet security, anti-virus, and "edutainment" packages. Formjet …
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft