Antoine Barre has taken over as vice president of Hewlett Packard's channel organisation in Europe, Middle East and Africa. Barre is not a completely new face to the channel. He previously headed up HP's Personal Systems Group in both Europea and the US, and brings with him 15 years of Compaq and HP sales and marketing …
The European IT market is in a confident, bullish mood with sales growth predicted to be strong and revenue expected to rise. These were the highlights of the findings in this year's European Technology survey (ETech 2007), which was published by IT Europa yesterday. Over 70 per cent of channel distributors and resellers said …
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity