Antoine Barre has taken over as vice president of Hewlett Packard's channel organisation in Europe, Middle East and Africa. Barre is not a completely new face to the channel. He previously headed up HP's Personal Systems Group in both Europea and the US, and brings with him 15 years of Compaq and HP sales and marketing …
The European IT market is in a confident, bullish mood with sales growth predicted to be strong and revenue expected to rise. These were the highlights of the findings in this year's European Technology survey (ETech 2007), which was published by IT Europa yesterday. Over 70 per cent of channel distributors and resellers said …
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON