Antoine Barre has taken over as vice president of Hewlett Packard's channel organisation in Europe, Middle East and Africa. Barre is not a completely new face to the channel. He previously headed up HP's Personal Systems Group in both Europea and the US, and brings with him 15 years of Compaq and HP sales and marketing …
The European IT market is in a confident, bullish mood with sales growth predicted to be strong and revenue expected to rise. These were the highlights of the findings in this year's European Technology survey (ETech 2007), which was published by IT Europa yesterday. Over 70 per cent of channel distributors and resellers said …
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know