Computer 2000 has lured Widget UK boss Jo-Anne Foreman to head up its retail biz in the UK. She is due to pick up the reins at TD Consumer Electronics from 12 December, reporting to C2000 commercial director Dave Watts. “The establishment of our Retail and Consumer Electronics division is an important strategic investment for …
PC firm Lenovo has inked a distie deal with Tech Data's UK subsidiary Computer 2000 in a bid to sniff out prospective small biz customers. The firms are set to links arms from 1 July on an agreement that covers the entire Think range: desktops, All-In-Ones, workstations and servers. Lenovo UK and Ireland SME and channel …
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp