The three-year restructuring at Redstone was effectively wrapped up today after management "conditionally" sold trading subsidiary Comunica for £9.5m in cash to LSE listed cloud-based telephony player Coms Plc. Under the terms of the deal, Coms will cough £7.65m on completion and a deferred consideration of £1.85m in the next 12 …
Acquisitive cloud-based telephony player Coms Plc has hoovered loss-making comms dealer Actimax in a cash splurge that could rise to £3.4m depending on results. AIM-listed Coms, which dug deep and found £9.5 to buy Redstone back in November, also revealed it is planning to place more shares on the market to raise £7.9m after …
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes