The three-year restructuring at Redstone was effectively wrapped up today after management "conditionally" sold trading subsidiary Comunica for £9.5m in cash to LSE listed cloud-based telephony player Coms Plc. Under the terms of the deal, Coms will cough £7.65m on completion and a deferred consideration of £1.85m in the next 12 …
Acquisitive cloud-based telephony player Coms Plc has hoovered loss-making comms dealer Actimax in a cash splurge that could rise to £3.4m depending on results. AIM-listed Coms, which dug deep and found £9.5 to buy Redstone back in November, also revealed it is planning to place more shares on the market to raise £7.9m after …
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Apple flings iOS 8.1 at world+dog: Our AMAZEBALLS 9-step installation guide