The three-year restructuring at Redstone was effectively wrapped up today after management "conditionally" sold trading subsidiary Comunica for £9.5m in cash to LSE listed cloud-based telephony player Coms Plc. Under the terms of the deal, Coms will cough £7.65m on completion and a deferred consideration of £1.85m in the next 12 …
Acquisitive cloud-based telephony player Coms Plc has hoovered loss-making comms dealer Actimax in a cash splurge that could rise to £3.4m depending on results. AIM-listed Coms, which dug deep and found £9.5 to buy Redstone back in November, also revealed it is planning to place more shares on the market to raise £7.9m after …
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops