IT services reseller Computacenter has pulled back the curtains on its operations for the first half of calendar '13 and clearly hasn't been affected by any unexpected dramas. But while its UK business is progressing, trade on the continent remains mixed. One of Europe's largest resellers said today that its revenues to the end …
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM