IT services reseller Computacenter has pulled back the curtains on its operations for the first half of calendar '13 and clearly hasn't been affected by any unexpected dramas. But while its UK business is progressing, trade on the continent remains mixed. One of Europe's largest resellers said today that its revenues to the end …
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks