IT services reseller Computacenter has pulled back the curtains on its operations for the first half of calendar '13 and clearly hasn't been affected by any unexpected dramas. But while its UK business is progressing, trade on the continent remains mixed. One of Europe's largest resellers said today that its revenues to the end …
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching
- Yahoo! blames! MONSTER! email! OUTAGE! on! CUT! CABLE! bungle!