RM yesterday announced that its head teacher honcho has resigned after more than 25 years with the computer supplier. The firm, which specialises in software, services and systems for the UK education market, said that chief executive Tim Pearson will step down from his role to be replaced by current group managing director …
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9