German private equity firm Afinum - owners of distributor Caseking - has swallowed specialist components etailer Overclockers UK for an undisclosed sum. Vahid Gharaei, biz development manager at Caseking told The Reg it had been seeking to break into the UK market for some time. "The economy being the way it is today we were …
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE