Industry veteran and Cisco channel chief Keith Goodwin is hanging up his boots, the networking kingpin confirmed in a blog post. After 38 years in IT – with the last 13 at Cisco – the senior veep of the worldwide partner organisation is set to retire, with one Bruce Klein waiting in the wings as a replacement from 1 August. In …
Cisco chief strategist Ned Hooper is leaving the firm to create an investment fund, CEO John Chambers has confirmed in a blog. Hooper is a 13-year veteran at the networking firm and as well as masterminding numerous acquisitions during his tenure, he managed Cisco's $2bn investment portfolio. "Ned pioneered the model for large- …
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars