Industry veteran and Cisco channel chief Keith Goodwin is hanging up his boots, the networking kingpin confirmed in a blog post. After 38 years in IT – with the last 13 at Cisco – the senior veep of the worldwide partner organisation is set to retire, with one Bruce Klein waiting in the wings as a replacement from 1 August. In …
Cisco chief strategist Ned Hooper is leaving the firm to create an investment fund, CEO John Chambers has confirmed in a blog. Hooper is a 13-year veteran at the networking firm and as well as masterminding numerous acquisitions during his tenure, he managed Cisco's $2bn investment portfolio. "Ned pioneered the model for large- …
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests