Industry veteran and Cisco channel chief Keith Goodwin is hanging up his boots, the networking kingpin confirmed in a blog post. After 38 years in IT – with the last 13 at Cisco – the senior veep of the worldwide partner organisation is set to retire, with one Bruce Klein waiting in the wings as a replacement from 1 August. In …
Cisco chief strategist Ned Hooper is leaving the firm to create an investment fund, CEO John Chambers has confirmed in a blog. Hooper is a 13-year veteran at the networking firm and as well as masterminding numerous acquisitions during his tenure, he managed Cisco's $2bn investment portfolio. "Ned pioneered the model for large- …
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR