South coast-based tech supplier Bell Microsystems is trying to pick up customers and staff at bust storage integrator Glasshouse Technologies. As we revealed a couple of days ago, hard pressed Glasshouse called in KPMG Restructuring after cash flow dried up, with the administrator looking to offload the business to a third party …
More than half the workers at defunct storage consultancy Glasshouse Technologies have been chopped after administrator KPMG failed to find an investor to secure the business as a going concern. Glasshouse simply ran out of cash and called in the receivers late last month just days before it was due to defend itself against a …
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun