The management at Anglia Business Solutions has completed a £6m buyout of the Cambridge-based Microsoft Gold partner. The team behind the MBO was led by Group CEO Robert Frost and the funding was stumped up by the execs, alongside WestBridge Capital, The Co-Operative Bank and a US VC group. Frost said in a canned statement the …
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM