The management at Anglia Business Solutions has completed a £6m buyout of the Cambridge-based Microsoft Gold partner. The team behind the MBO was led by Group CEO Robert Frost and the funding was stumped up by the execs, alongside WestBridge Capital, The Co-Operative Bank and a US VC group. Frost said in a canned statement the …
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market