The management at Anglia Business Solutions has completed a £6m buyout of the Cambridge-based Microsoft Gold partner. The team behind the MBO was led by Group CEO Robert Frost and the funding was stumped up by the execs, alongside WestBridge Capital, The Co-Operative Bank and a US VC group. Frost said in a canned statement the …
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests