The management at Anglia Business Solutions has completed a £6m buyout of the Cambridge-based Microsoft Gold partner. The team behind the MBO was led by Group CEO Robert Frost and the funding was stumped up by the execs, alongside WestBridge Capital, The Co-Operative Bank and a US VC group. Frost said in a canned statement the …
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...