HP veteran Andy Forsyth has jumped ship to rival Brother to beef up the firm's reseller channel. Forsyth has held various senior positions in HP during his 17-year tenure at the vendor including UK and Ireland channel boss and several directorships in the Imaging and Printing Group. Phil Jones, UK sales director at Brother, …
SU turns to channel for growth opportunities Systems Union is looking to the indirect channel to deliver growth. The accountancy software vendor has expanded its international indirect sales team in the UK, Europe, Middle East and Africa, to prepare for the expansion of the market. Hugh Scantlebury, indirect sales manager at …
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network