HP veteran Andy Forsyth has jumped ship to rival Brother to beef up the firm's reseller channel. Forsyth has held various senior positions in HP during his 17-year tenure at the vendor including UK and Ireland channel boss and several directorships in the Imaging and Printing Group. Phil Jones, UK sales director at Brother, …
SU turns to channel for growth opportunities Systems Union is looking to the indirect channel to deliver growth. The accountancy software vendor has expanded its international indirect sales team in the UK, Europe, Middle East and Africa, to prepare for the expansion of the market. Hugh Scantlebury, indirect sales manager at …
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab