HP veteran Andy Forsyth has jumped ship to rival Brother to beef up the firm's reseller channel. Forsyth has held various senior positions in HP during his 17-year tenure at the vendor including UK and Ireland channel boss and several directorships in the Imaging and Printing Group. Phil Jones, UK sales director at Brother, …
SU turns to channel for growth opportunities Systems Union is looking to the indirect channel to deliver growth. The accountancy software vendor has expanded its international indirect sales team in the UK, Europe, Middle East and Africa, to prepare for the expansion of the market. Hugh Scantlebury, indirect sales manager at …
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Ex–Apple CEO John Sculley: Ousting Steve Jobs 'was a mistake'