Computers Unlimited group sales and marketing director Mark Chatterton has left following a disagreement over future direction with senior management. Industry vet Chatterton spent around eight months at the Apple distributor, which he joined after stints at wholesalers Office2Office and Northamber. Prior to this he spent around …
Computer 2000 is doubling credit lines to 1000 smaller resellers. And the Tech Data-owned distie is making credit lines of £5000 available to another 1,300 dealers who previously had cash with order or credit accounts. The group comprises resellers which currently do "relatively small amounts of business with the company on a …
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON