Computers Unlimited group sales and marketing director Mark Chatterton has left following a disagreement over future direction with senior management. Industry vet Chatterton spent around eight months at the Apple distributor, which he joined after stints at wholesalers Office2Office and Northamber. Prior to this he spent around …
Computer 2000 is doubling credit lines to 1000 smaller resellers. And the Tech Data-owned distie is making credit lines of £5000 available to another 1,300 dealers who previously had cash with order or credit accounts. The group comprises resellers which currently do "relatively small amounts of business with the company on a …
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball