Computers Unlimited group sales and marketing director Mark Chatterton has left following a disagreement over future direction with senior management. Industry vet Chatterton spent around eight months at the Apple distributor, which he joined after stints at wholesalers Office2Office and Northamber. Prior to this he spent around …
Computer 2000 is doubling credit lines to 1000 smaller resellers. And the Tech Data-owned distie is making credit lines of £5000 available to another 1,300 dealers who previously had cash with order or credit accounts. The group comprises resellers which currently do "relatively small amounts of business with the company on a …
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- Video and pics Microsoft reveals NEW Windows 10. WAIT, 10? Yes, 'cos Seven ate Nine
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9