German private equity firm Afinum - owners of distributor Caseking - has swallowed specialist components etailer Overclockers UK for an undisclosed sum. Vahid Gharaei, biz development manager at Caseking told The Reg it had been seeking to break into the UK market for some time. "The economy being the way it is today we were …
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series