Administrators for Advent Computer Training, and its sister school for plumbers, believe they have found buyers for the company. In fact they've found two buyers for the Hagley-based firms and got cooperation from a major creditor. The collapse left many students out of pocket because they had paid up-front for Microsoft …
Advent Computer Training, which ceased trading in January, has appointed two administrators from Brummie accountants PKF. Ian Gould and Brian Hamblin, partners at PKF, will run the Hagley-based business while they look for a buyer. Advent Computer Training and Access 2 Careers employed 250 people and had annual turnover of £30m …
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball