Speaking in Tech: Don't be an IT costing fool
The gang on chargebacks, Cisco, crappy Kindle sales and more...
This week, the gang at our enterprise tech-cast talk about IT costings, Cisco, IBM and HP and more... Join The Dude of enterprise tech, Greg Knieriemen, cloud and storage expert Ed Saipetch and new media ace Sarah Vela for a chat.
This week they discuss:
- Twitter picks out Greg’s next car for him;
- Speaking in Tech podcasting from the Dell Storage Forum next week;
- Cisco killing the Cius;
- Kindle Fire sales falling off a cliff;
- IBM and HP making big storage announcements this week;
- Cisco’s future... and that of NetApp; and finally
- transforming IT and chargebacks...
Listen with the Reg player below, or download here.
Podcast Subscriber Links