Exploding ciggie blows out Indonesian bloke's teeth
Warning: Smoking can seriously damage your gob
A Indonesian man has accepted 5m rupiah (£335) compensation after an exploding cigarette took out six of his teeth, the BBC reports.
Andi Susanto, 31, explained to the Jakarta Post that the Clas Mild ciggie detonated while he was riding his motorbike - evidently a bit of a shock since he'd "been smoking since he was a schoolboy and had never had any problems".
He admitted: "The incident was all so unexpected."
A spokesman for Clas Mild said there wouldn't be a product recall, adding: "We are communicating with the police and still waiting on the forensic laboratory tests. We do not put any strange materials in the cigarettes, so we think that this is a weird case. This is the first time for us."
Following the "amicable" settlement with Clas Mild manufacturer PT Nojorono Tobacco, Susanto says he's going to try and quit the killer weed. The BBC has a stock photo of an Indonesian bloke who hasn't yet managed to ditch the gaspers, right here. ®