The Reg takes on storage platforms
What Reg readers are doing - and what they want
Regcast Clear your diary for Wednesday 17 June 2pm BST (9am EST) and join The Register’s experts online for our next live and fully interactive Regcast – Storage platforms and business advantage.
The webcast kicks off with a general introduction to the state of business and IT in today’s credit-crunched world. Our panel then explores the pressures that business requirements place on storage platforms and considers how solutions can help organisations better align storage performance, protection and availability with business needs.
Squeezing a wealth of content and educated debate into 60 minutes, the panel will discuss:
• The state of the storage market –what are The Register readers doing and what are they looking for?
• How efficient is storage management as deployed by many organisations? And how efficient can it become?
• What solutions are available to help manage storage better?
• How can organisations align changing business needs and application requirements with the storage deployed?
• What’s the business case and how to get started managing storage more effectively?
The experts put their knowledge to the test by delivering advice, solutions and answers to questions from attendees throughout. Moderating the proceedings is The Register host Tim Phillips, who is joined by Tony Lock of Freeform Dynamics and Adrian Groeneveld from Pillar Data Systems.
This event is free to attend for all readers of The Register. Reserve your place today. ®