This site has now been closed.
You might instead be interested in our Webcasts, but please note that your old account details for events.theregister.co.uk will no longer work and you will need to re-register.
If you wish to advertise your event on The Register please see our media centre.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait