Mail the Author
Having a scientist Dad, Lucy Orr grew up close to CERN and FERMILAB. Although surely exposed to high dosages of radiation, sadly her mutant talents never manifested, so she had to resort to playing MUDs, programming BASIC and reading comics. Now an expansively tattooed lecturer in digital arts and animation, she finds enough time to review games in between petting ferrets, drinking cider and listening to pop punk.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes