Mail the Author
Having a scientist Dad, Lucy Orr grew up close to CERN and FERMILAB. Although surely exposed to high dosages of radiation, sadly her mutant talents never manifested, so she had to resort to playing MUDs, programming BASIC and reading comics. Now an expansively tattooed lecturer in digital arts and animation, she finds enough time to review games in between petting ferrets, drinking cider and listening to pop punk.
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad