The fourth annual CodeCon - "a workshop for developers of real-world applications that support individual liberties" - convened Friday afternoon (11 Feb) at Club NV (envy, not Nevada), amid ghostly laptop panels hovering in violet-tinted danceclub murk. First-day registrations reached a respectable 90 (at $80 each), with more …
For sheer hackerly exuberance, the best-received presentation at CodeCon 2005 was the closer by Dan Kaminsky of Doxpara, showing the progress he's made on his DNS exploit OzymanDNS since he presented it at Defcon last August. At that time he offered to archive Knoppix across 35,000 DNS caches by posting, to each cache, 80 …
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes