The long tail merchandising - selling products with relatively low sales - excites technologists who think they have discovered something revolutionary. But not only is the concept an old one, it's likely to burn investors. Goods and services typically follow predictable demand patterns. The simplest expression is the 80-20 …
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great