Linux vendors spend money building security bug fixes. How much longer will they give them away for free, writes SecurityFocus columnist Hal Flynn. In the last week of October, Apple debuted its latest installment of the BSD-based operating system Mac OS X 10.3, also known as Panther. With it came many new features, as well as …
In 1992, a seventy-nine year old woman sued the McDonald's fast food chain after spilling the entire contents of a cup of coffee in her lap, causing third-degree burns over six percent of her body. Several days in the hospital, intense medical treatments, and a jury trial later, the woman won her case and a $2.7 million dollar …
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great