Nokia has continued with its traditional 'developer platform series' with the introduction of the next-generation of the platforms – Series 90. The series commenced with series 40 – for Java-technology enabled phones; Series 60 – for Symbian OS smart phones; and now Series 90 – a developer solution/platform for high-end media, …
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?