This week, the Council of Europe (CoE) Experts Group on Crime in Cyberspace is meeting in Strasbourg, France to finalize the international Cybercrime Convention. The experts should be proud of themselves. They have managed during the past eight months to resist the pernicious influence of hundreds if not thousands of …
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK