T-Online is to price its shares at €35-50, valuing the ISP anywhere between €39-55 billion (£24-55 billion), according to "people close to the share issue" cited by the FT. This will make it easily Europe's biggest Internet player. Only nine per cent of T-Online's shares will be released for IPO, and 60 per cent of this is …
- iPad is an iFAD: Now we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all