Serge Humpich, the 36 year-old engineer who discovered flaws in the chip-based security of French credit cards, was sentenced yesterday in Paris. Under the ruling issued by the 13th correctional chamber, he was sentenced to a suspended prison sentence of 10 months, 12,000 francs (approx. £1,200) in fines, and one symbolic franc …
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix