Grief, do they think we have nothing better to do than deal with bizarre ZDNet UK stories? Richard Barry's curious belief (and apparently, that of his partner in crime, Psion founder David Potter) that the Russians lost the battle of Stalingrad perhaps gives us a clue. Wave after wave of dud stories is being aimed at us in order …
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8