Grief, do they think we have nothing better to do than deal with bizarre ZDNet UK stories? Richard Barry's curious belief (and apparently, that of his partner in crime, Psion founder David Potter) that the Russians lost the battle of Stalingrad perhaps gives us a clue. Wave after wave of dud stories is being aimed at us in order …
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...
- Vid Mysterious BEAM outside London Googleplex ZAPPED