Electronic Arts' SimCity 3000 Web site has been hacked. But for once the attempt to replace the site's front page wasn't some act of cyberterrorism -- though battling virtual brigands is one of the game's numerous challenges to would-be city planners -- but a call for the legalisation of marijuana. "Your [site] is now a …
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan