Electronic Arts' SimCity 3000 Web site has been hacked. But for once the attempt to replace the site's front page wasn't some act of cyberterrorism -- though battling virtual brigands is one of the game's numerous challenges to would-be city planners -- but a call for the legalisation of marijuana. "Your [site] is now a …
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- Comet Siding Spring revealed as flying molehill