Network Solutions International (NSI) has come under fire from the EU in Brussels following allegations that the US Internet domain name registrar is abusing its dominant market position, ahead of future liberalisation. The European Commission is conducting an investigation into the issuing of licensing agreements between NSI …
BT unveiled disappointing first quarter profits yesterday, triggering a drop in its share price as the City reacted to results which were at the bottom end of analyst forecasts. Shares dropped 44p to £10.86 at the close of business as pre-tax profits for the three months to 30 June recorded only a seven per cent improvement to £ …
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab