Executive Summary Busting The Myths Myth: There’s Safety In Small Numbers Myth: Open Source is Inherently Dangerous Myths: Conclusions Based on Single Metrics Windows vs. Linux Design Windows Design Windows has only recently evolved from a single-user design to a multi-user model Windows is Monolithic by Design, not Modular …
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market