Executive Summary Busting The Myths Myth: There’s Safety In Small Numbers Myth: Open Source is Inherently Dangerous Myths: Conclusions Based on Single Metrics Windows vs. Linux Design Windows Design Windows has only recently evolved from a single-user design to a multi-user model Windows is Monolithic by Design, not Modular …
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes