Executive Summary Busting The Myths Myth: There’s Safety In Small Numbers Myth: Open Source is Inherently Dangerous Myths: Conclusions Based on Single Metrics Windows vs. Linux Design Windows Design Windows has only recently evolved from a single-user design to a multi-user model Windows is Monolithic by Design, not Modular …
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS