Michael Cote heads up the Infrastructure Software practice at 451 Research, focusing on everything from the hypervisor to the application layer. In addition to covering application development, systems management, VDI, cloud management and platforms, he also closely follows the business of software.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Tim Cook: The classic iPod HAD to DIE, and this is WHY