Michael Cote heads up the Infrastructure Software practice at 451 Research, focusing on everything from the hypervisor to the application layer. In addition to covering application development, systems management, VDI, cloud management and platforms, he also closely follows the business of software.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab