CryptoLocker, the Bitcoin-hungry ransomware menace that has become 2013’s most infamous malware, was likely created by a single hacker crew in Russia or former Eastern bloc states and is heavily targeting US and UK systems, researchers have exclusively revealed to The Register. Dell SecureWorks’ Counter Threat Unit (CTU) set up …
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests