Financial firms and banks across London will be hit with a cyber war game scenario tomorrow to test how well they could hold up under a major IT attack. Sources whispered to Reuters that the cyber stress test already known to be taking place sometime this month would actually hit the finance sector on 12 November. "Waking Shark …
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip