With the advent of the G-Cloud and the introduction of the UK Government’s Cloud First initiative in May 2013, the impetus to use the cloud to carry out daily tasks and plans has never been greater. Historically government departments and the wider public sector have shied away from the cloud because of concerns about storing …
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip