Apart from those who have a commercial vested interest does anyone still believe in large top-down centrally architected IT solutions? Public sector IT in the UK is littered with expensive white elephants, and it sometimes seems as if the only beneficiaries are the large IT contractors, who can threaten significant job losses or …
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...
- Vid Mysterious BEAM outside London Googleplex ZAPPED