The Linux Foundation is targeting drones through a project building a reliable open-source software platform for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs). The Dronecode Project is due to be announced today at the embedded Linux Conference in Dusseldorf, Germany. Dronecode Project is founded on the APM UAV software and code that had been …
For IT architects, one of the most important non-functional requirements to determine is the availability needs of a system’s users. It’s often expensive and risky adding availability features to an already deployed solution, so getting it right first time is important. In current times however, we’re being asked to regularly …
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?