Crysis 3 goes on sale this coming Friday, and in a blatant bid to arouse interest among gamers, developer Crytek and publisher EA has sprayed some leggy lass called Ashley Roberts with hi-tech body art. Said skin paint job represents the sci-fi suit worn by Crysis 3's protagonist and is a more skintight variant on the usual …
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON