2012 has been the year of 3D printing. It's what happens "when DIY meets Web 2.0", says Chris Anderson - and it's going to be the next industrial revolution - the biggest disruption since the last big disruption, only bigger. We're as amazed as you are by the quality of today's additive printing technologies. So here's a …
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...