2012 has been the year of 3D printing. It's what happens "when DIY meets Web 2.0", says Chris Anderson - and it's going to be the next industrial revolution - the biggest disruption since the last big disruption, only bigger. We're as amazed as you are by the quality of today's additive printing technologies. So here's a …
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great