Dave Ellis is director of new technology and services at COMPUTERLINKS, heading up the ALVEA Services portfolio of cloud and managed services. He joined the distributor in 1997. Ellis studied electronic engineering and began his career at GEC-Marconi, before moving into the channel with Midwich.
- iPad? More like iFAD: This is why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them