Ian French has worked in IT since 1980 and his CV includes spells with vendors, distributors and resellers. He has worked with several organisations in Japan, Taiwan and Korea as well as US and most of Europe. Having led Ideal Hardware, a storage distributor based in UK, he led a sale to Bell Microproducts and worked as President EMEA for Bell for 4 years before setting up a consultancy business. This has completed channel related projects for vendors and distributors and has assisted in several acquisitions. Ian is a non-executive director for four companies and is chairman of an educational charity.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015