Ian French has worked in IT since 1980 and his CV includes spells with vendors, distributors and resellers. He has worked with several organisations in Japan, Taiwan and Korea as well as US and most of Europe. Having led Ideal Hardware, a storage distributor based in UK, he led a sale to Bell Microproducts and worked as President EMEA for Bell for 4 years before setting up a consultancy business. This has completed channel related projects for vendors and distributors and has assisted in several acquisitions. Ian is a non-executive director for four companies and is chairman of an educational charity.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs