Samsung formally unveils its Galaxy S III device later this week, but already the blogosphere is alive with rumours that the gadget will be some sort of phone. Literally hundreds of people have clicked on links to stories showing pictures of what is clearly a phone with the word 'Samsung' written on it and the words 'Galaxy S …
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe