Samsung formally unveils its Galaxy S III device later this week, but already the blogosphere is alive with rumours that the gadget will be some sort of phone. Literally hundreds of people have clicked on links to stories showing pictures of what is clearly a phone with the word 'Samsung' written on it and the words 'Galaxy S …
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?