Nokia's plan to sell off Vertu, its subsidiary that makes handsets for folk with so much money they don't even need sense, emerged back in December 2011. Now it looks like the sale may go ahead. Talking to the Finnish phone giant is, one mole claims, Permira, a Europe-based private equity company. The alleged asking price: €200 …
It's official: Vertu luxury mobile phones are not simply for the incredibly well-heeled but also for the celebrity obsessed too. We are neither, but last night, we happened upon a fleet of Vertu-branded Mercedes limos parked outside a Great Portland Street, London Italian eaterie to which the chauffeurs had decamped for dinner …
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory
- NATO declares WAR on Google Glass, mounts attack alongside MPAA