Nokia's plan to sell off Vertu, its subsidiary that makes handsets for folk with so much money they don't even need sense, emerged back in December 2011. Now it looks like the sale may go ahead. Talking to the Finnish phone giant is, one mole claims, Permira, a Europe-based private equity company. The alleged asking price: €200 …
It's official: Vertu luxury mobile phones are not simply for the incredibly well-heeled but also for the celebrity obsessed too. We are neither, but last night, we happened upon a fleet of Vertu-branded Mercedes limos parked outside a Great Portland Street, London Italian eaterie to which the chauffeurs had decamped for dinner …
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR