While the company was busy unveiling its latest Razr handset, Motorola also slipped out a new health and fitness gadget, the Moto Actv. The touchscreen-equipped, iPod Nano-esque device is essentially a multimedia watch with extensive fitness analysis tools. Motorola Actv This sweat-proof, scratch-resistant jogging-buddy …
Motorola revived one of its most popular handset brands today: Razr. At a European launch in Berlin, the company insists it addressed four key areas with the Razr, making it thinner, stronger, faster and smarter. Motorola Droid Razr At just 7.1mm thick - though it bulges out further where the camera is located - and 127g in …
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Apple flings iOS 8.1 at world+dog: Our AMAZEBALLS 9-step installation guide