So, by some misfortune, usually instigated by "management" or by "tradition", you are stuck with a C/C++ program to maintain. Not only do you get the positives of speed, you also get the negatives of the lack of memory management. How do you know what is lurking underneath the templates and calls to new and malloc? How do you …
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON