So, by some misfortune, usually instigated by "management" or by "tradition", you are stuck with a C/C++ program to maintain. Not only do you get the positives of speed, you also get the negatives of the lack of memory management. How do you know what is lurking underneath the templates and calls to new and malloc? How do you …
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Vid Find using email DIFFICULT? Get someone to install 'Inbox' for you
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...