LG is to use "eco-magnesium" in future mobile phones, ending the emission of some very nasty greenhouse gases in the process. Eco-magnesium is an alloy of the metal. LG said that "practically no" sulphur hexafluoride (SF6) is released during its production - not the case with the magnesium alloy LG is currently using. "The …
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad