Just one more...
It had to happen: the grotesque Mr Creosote from Monty Python's Meaning of Life has inspired a new 'waffer' thin mint. Styled as "perfect for when you can't eat another thing", the slim, mint-filled chocolate confection may not cause your strained stomach to detonate in a blast of half-digested dinner, but you can have a chuckle …
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging