It had to happen: the grotesque Mr Creosote from Monty Python's Meaning of Life has inspired a new 'waffer' thin mint. Styled as "perfect for when you can't eat another thing", the slim, mint-filled chocolate confection may not cause your strained stomach to detonate in a blast of half-digested dinner, but you can have a chuckle …
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft