It had to happen: the grotesque Mr Creosote from Monty Python's Meaning of Life has inspired a new 'waffer' thin mint. Styled as "perfect for when you can't eat another thing", the slim, mint-filled chocolate confection may not cause your strained stomach to detonate in a blast of half-digested dinner, but you can have a chuckle …
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware