It had to happen: the grotesque Mr Creosote from Monty Python's Meaning of Life has inspired a new 'waffer' thin mint. Styled as "perfect for when you can't eat another thing", the slim, mint-filled chocolate confection may not cause your strained stomach to detonate in a blast of half-digested dinner, but you can have a chuckle …
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK